Sound Forge 2.0.2
Release 29 October 2014
- Metadata is now preserved when saving to Wave format.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash during startup if your user account was unable to create a folder in /Library/Audio/Presets/.
- Implemented various improvements to support OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
Sound Forge 2.0.1
Release 27 February 2014
- Added support for reading and writing OGG files.
- Added automatic snapping to zero crossings (Options > Snapping > Zero Crossings).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect fade type to be selected when changing the fade type of overlapping events.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent very large project files (> 4 GB) from opening.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sound Forge Pro Mac to start only for the user account that was used to install the application.
Sound Forge 2.0.0
Release 24 January 2014
- Sound Forge 2.0 initial retail release.