Sound Forge Pro 1.0.22
Release 19 December 2012
- Added support for ignoring, inserting, and mixing tails when processing audio.
- Added support for displaying selection divisions in the editor
- Added the ability to turn automatic crossfades on or off.
- Added the ability to show or hide crossfade lengths in a help tag.
- Added support for Big Endian floating-point formats (AIFF, AIFC, CAF).
- Port and channel naming for certain audio device types has been improved.
- Routing issues with certain audio devices have been addressed.
- A problem with certain plugins generating unexpected undos has been addressed.
- Bundled iZotope plug-ins now output audio with intermittent silence while running in demo mode (in previous releases, the plug-ins output only silence in demo mode).
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.21
Release 13 November 2012
- When playing mono files, audio is now played through channels 1 and 2. You can use the Audio tab in the Preferences dialog to assign channels from multichannel audio files to outputs on your sound card.
- You can now set default event curve types (Options > Event > Default Fade In/Out).
- Added a Trim command to the Edit menu.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on certain systems during automatic window restoration (startup).
- Fixed issues that could cause crashes and drawing issues during resizing and full-screen transitions.
- Fixed a problem with importing and exporting mp3 metadata.
- Fixed an issue importing markers and regions that are past the end of a file.
- Addressed drawing issues with certain buttons under Mountain Lion.
- Fixed issues with event snapping.
- Meter channels now update immediately on tab changes.
- The Process button is no longer unavailable during process and effect previewing.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.20
Release 5 October 2012
- Fixed an issue that could cause application menus to be displayed incorrectly when the system language is not English.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to become unresponsive when applying a process to an empty editor.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed plug-ins to be applied via the Plug-In Chooser when in event mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to open with an incorrect tool layout.
- Known Issues:
- Sound Forge Pro is 64-bit only. 32-bit audio plug-ins are not supported.
- If a Sound Forge Pro project uses plug-ins that are not available on your system, the plug-in chain will be omitted when loading and saving the project.
- Saving to MP3 format will remove any markers or regions in a file.
- If you add a plug-in to the Plug-In Chain during playback, Apogee audio interfaces may stop playing audio when working with sample rates greater than 48 kHz. Stop and restart playback to restore audio output.
- When using a multichannel Digidesign audio interface, you may be unable to assign channels above 10 on the Audio tab of the Sound Forge Pro Preferences dialog. Use the Digidesign Core Audio Manager to configure your hardware to S/PDIF mode.
- When recording into a selection, the Prerecord buffer setting is ignored.
- If you remove all plug-ins from a chain, the New Plug-In Chain preset is not removed from the Preset drop-down list in the Plug-In Chain tool and the Effects > Plug-In Chains menu until you quit and restart Sound Forge Pro.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.19
Release 1 October 2012
- Sound Forge Pro initial retail release.