Sound Forge Pro 1.0.20
Release 5 October 2012
- Fixed an issue that could cause application menus to be displayed incorrectly when the system language is not English.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to become unresponsive when applying a process to an empty editor.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed plug-ins to be applied via the Plug-In Chooser when in event mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to open with an incorrect tool layout.
- Known Issues:
- Sound Forge Pro is 64-bit only. 32-bit audio plug-ins are not supported.
- If a Sound Forge Pro project uses plug-ins that are not available on your system, the plug-in chain will be omitted when loading and saving the project.
- Saving to MP3 format will remove any markers or regions in a file.
- If you add a plug-in to the Plug-In Chain during playback, Apogee audio interfaces may stop playing audio when working with sample rates greater than 48 kHz. Stop and restart playback to restore audio output.
- When using a multichannel Digidesign audio interface, you may be unable to assign channels above 10 on the Audio tab of the Sound Forge Pro Preferences dialog. Use the Digidesign Core Audio Manager to configure your hardware to S/PDIF mode.
- When recording into a selection, the Prerecord buffer setting is ignored.
- If you remove all plug-ins from a chain, the New Plug-In Chain preset is not removed from the Preset drop-down list in the Plug-In Chain tool and the Effects > Plug-In Chains menu until you quit and restart Sound Forge Pro.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.19
Release 1 October 2012
- Sound Forge Pro initial retail release.