Sound Forge has been renamed to Sound Forge Pro. You will need to download a new version of the build from your MoveIT account (your MoveIT credentials have been previously emailed to you) and install the application.
There will be no further updates to Sound Forge, and will instead continue through Sound Forge Pro. After installing Sound Forge Pro, you can move the Sound Forge application to your trash.
Sound Forge 1.0.11
Release 31 July 2012
- Sound Forge is now 64-bit only. This means that 32-bit plug-ins will no longer appear in Forge. This is expected behavior.
- Video preview is now functional with some .mp4 and .mov files. This is very much a work in progress.
- During recording the overview's waveform may flash and the app may be less responsive than normal.
- Plug-in envelopes currently don't save to chain presets.
- The waveform may not display immediately after opening a file. Adjusting the zoom ratio will show the waveform.
- There are some issues with zooming in OS X Mountain Lion.
- Cross-fading events in .mp4 files can cause a crash.
- The waveform may not stay within event bounds when dragging events.
Sound Forge 1.0.10
Release 25 July 2012
- A crash may occur or plug-ins won't show in chain when you drag and drop plug-ins into the chain after Plug-In Chain tool has been moved.
- A crash may occur when a short selection is made with Statistics tool in view.
- Playback stops and the signal freezes in meters when another file is opened or created during playback.
- You're only able to create short fades on events when manually creating fades.
- Double crossfades may be created when crossfading events.
- When recording the overview's waveform may flash and the app may be less responsive than normal.
- A crash may occur when recording in 8bit or 24bit.
- Black boxes with numbers in them will appear if you drag upwards when a selection is made. This is an artifact of drag & drop selection as a work in progress.
- Drag and drop selection won't paste or mix.
- The app may become unresponsive after a long recording session.
- Video preview and importing video files are non-functional at this point in time.
- Plug-in envelopes don't save to chain presets.
Sound Forge 1.0.5
Release 3 July 2012
- Event mode is still under construction.
- Video Preview tool is not working yet. Video cannot be imported yet.
Sound Forge 1.0.4
Release 22 June 2012
- Bug fixes.
- Pencil tool now available.
Sound Forge 1.0.3
Release 7 June 2012
- Updated Beta build.
- Using Edit -> Mix will cause a plug-in load failure.
Sound Forge 1.0.2
Release 24 May 2012