Photo Go 1.0b
This document contains information on the following topics:
||Applicable to boxed products only. If you've purchased a downloadable
product, an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of the product documentation
is available from our Web
Thank you for purchasing Photo Go software. This document contains information about installing
and using Photo Go on your computer.
- Users can order digital prints online.
- If you have a USB SmartMedia reader device installed on
your PC, you may experience problems when you attempt to
access your CD drive from Photo Go software for importing pictures. This is due to an error in the SmartMedia
reader driver. Using the Unplug or Eject Hardware Wizard
to remove the reader should allow Photo Go software to function
- Photo Go does not support files that are bigger than 20 megapixels.
- Photo Go does not support .jpg files that have been converted to CMYK color.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Photo Go software:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (or later) or Windows Vista™
- 1 GHz processor
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation or importing from a CD)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9 or later (included on application disc)
- Internet Explorer 5.1 or later (included
on application disc)
- QuickTime 7.1 (for .mov, .qt, .tif, and .tiff file support)
The install utility creates any necessary folders and copies all files required by Photo Go software to your computer.
Installing from a boxed product
- Place the Photo Go application disc in the drive. The setup screen
is displayed (if AutoPlay is enabled for your DVD-ROM drive).
||If you have disabled the drive's AutoPlay
feature, click the Start button and choose Run. Type
D:\setup.exe, where D is the drive letter of your DVD drive, and follow the on-screen prompts to
complete the installation.
- Click Install, and then follow the on-screen
prompts to install the appropriate version of Photo Go for
Installing from the Web
- Download the install utility from our Web
- Double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen prompts
to install the appropriate version of Photo Go for your computer.
If you would like information or trial/demo versions of other products
from Sony Creative Software Inc., please visit our Web
. You will always find the latest technical information,
trials, demos, and product announcements from Sony Creative Software Inc.
Commercial distribution of trials and demos requires written permission from Sony Creative Software Inc.
7.0 Contacting Sony Creative Software Inc.
Sony Creative Software Inc. can be contacted in the following ways:
Sony Creative Software Inc.
1617 Sherman Ave.
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
Telephone support during normal office hours:
- 1-800-577-6642 (toll-free) in US, Canada, and Virgin Islands.
- +608-204-7703 for all other countries.
- Fax: 1-608-250-1745.
Copyright © 2007. Sony Creative Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.