This document contains information on the following topics:
Thank you for using Catalyst Browse. This document contains information about installing and using Catalyst Browse.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2019.1
- The MXF file style item in the Inspector File tab now indicates whether the selected MXF clip is a growing or closed clip.
- Added support for VENICE RAW/X-OCN files.
- Added new Anamorphic desqueeze and Masking ratio settings in the Clip Settings menu.
- Added support for s709 LUT look profiles when the Source Color Space Convert to drop-down list is set to S-Gamut3/S-Log3 or S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 and the Working color space drop-down list is set to Rec.709 or Log.
- White balance adjustment (Adjust Color > Source Settings > Temperature and Tint) has been revised for compatibility with Sony cameras.
- Added full- and half-resolution render presets when transcoding to DPX and OpenEXR formats.
- Added a Preserve source UMID check box in the copy pane. Select this check box if you need to preserve a clip's UMID (Unique Material Identifier) when copying it to a Sony deck via FTP.
- Added support for reading Rec.2020/HLG and Rec.2020/PQ metadata in ProRes clips.
- The File tab in the Inspector now displays Color primaries and Coding equations metadata for the selected clip.
- The File tab in the Inspector now indicates whether NRT metadata (non-real-time metadata) exists for the selected clip.
- Improved audio processing to preserve audio levels when transcoding from stereo to mono or multichannel formats.
- Improved transcoding performance when Optimize encoding speed was selected in the Encode mode drop-down list when using some NVIDIA GPUs.
- When the Working color space drop-down is set to Rec.709, the Convert to drop-down list in the Adjust Color workspace now defaults to 709(800) Hypergamma for HDR source clips so the default preview is not washed out or dark.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent clips from copying successfully via CIFS (Windows only).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent clips from being deleted correctly when attempting to delete multiple clips from an FTP/FTPS device.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent metadata from being displayed correctly in the Inspector after renaming a clip on an FTP/FTPS device.
- Fixed a bug that prevented clips that were copied with the Copy only between mark points check box selected from playing correctly on a camera.
- Fixed a bug that prevented transcoding multiple selected clips from Professional Disc volumes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause summary metadata to be discarded in some cases when transcoding with Use mark in/out points selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause files from SD cards to display black thumbnail images and video after changing media.
- Fixed a bug that could cause corrupted thumbnail images after exporting MXF clips to AVC/AAC format.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect render presets to be displayed when transcoding from Professional Disc volumes if Preview using proxy clips was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent audio output when previewing ProRes clips in some cases.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2018.2
- The waveform and histogram monitors now display full-range (-7.3% to 109.1%) rather than clipping at 0% and 100%. Areas outside 0-100% are shaded in the histogram monitor. Full-range color is also supported for external-monitor preview and rendering with HDR to Rec.709/Rec.2020.
- Added a Create Sony Professional Disc partitions check box in the Copy pane to enable copying XDCAM files with segmented body partitions.
- Added a Create segmented body partitions check box in the Copy pane to enable copying XAVC Intra and XAVC Long files with segmented body partitions.
NOTE: Files created with segmented body partitions may not be recognized properly by some Sony camcorders, decks, or servers.
- Added support for displaying the MXF Partition Style (Single Body Partition or Segmented Body Partition) in the Inspector pane (Inspector > Metadata > File > Media).
- Added a Protocol drop-down list in the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to choose FTPS (Explicit) or FTP.
- Added support for DXVA2 decoding of AVC/H.264 clips on NVIDIA GPUs that utilize DXVA2 decoding. Supported computers will see improved processing performance for decoding AVC/H.264 video files.
- Improved playback performance for XAVC Long 422 clips with resolution of QFHD or higher and frame rates of 50p or higher when you set the playback settings to Speed/Real Time. In this mode, frames will be skipped if needed to preserve the frame rate.
- XAVC clips rendered using the MainConcept encoder now correctly preserve HLG and PQ metadata in the video stream.
- Added support for displaying Cinematone 1 or Cinematone 2 in the Capture gamma equation metadata field.
- Removed the Save settings switch in Transcode Tools.
- Improved performance for FTP devices by turning off thumbnail image loading.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when using an Intel video processing device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when reading some AVC clips with malformed metadata.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when opening XAVC Intra clips with 24- or 32-channel audio.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when another user connected to a mounted NAS device (macOS only).
- Fixed a bug that could cause black frames when transcoding some HD-resolution clips to QFHD XAVC Intra or XAVC Long formats. Please note that high-quality deinterlacing is no longer available on systems with 1 GB or less GPU memory or macOS systems with Intel GPUs and 1536 MB or less GPU memory.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent clips from loading properly after copying them.
- Fixed a bug that could cause settings in the Format and Render preset drop-down lists to be unavailable in the Export pane after changing Color adjustments to All and Output color space to Same as preview.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some file types to display the incorrect source color space.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the internal preview to be blurred when previewing QFHD sources on an HD external monitor.
- Fixed a bug that could cause QFHD clips to be displayed using the incorrect aspect ratio on an HD external monitor.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Output color space setting in the Export pane to be incorrectly set to Same as preview in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that would cause incorrect color management for non-RAW video files that indicate linear gamma.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Best match render preset to use the incorrect resolution after importing an EDL.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Use flip and stretch settings check box to be unavailable when transcoding an EDL.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent saving edits to Mark In/Out points or Summary and Mark Points metadata for some MXF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause artifacts when transcoding HDR clips to YUV SDR formats.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect output for clips where camera ISO and EI are not the same.
- Fixed a bug that prevented clips from being opened from the Finder (macOS only).
- Improved the accuracy of the remaining time estimate when transcoding clips.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent search results from being limited to the folder being searched.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unintended scrolling in Options when changing some settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio distortion in clips with 24-bit, big-endian format audio.
- Fixed a bug that could cause delays when browsing folders.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Options menu from displaying correctly when the secondary preview window was enabled (macOS only).
Notable fixes/changes in version 2018.1
- Added a Create Sony Professional Disc partitions check box in the Export pane to enable rendering XAVC Intra, XAVC Long, and XDCAM files with segmented body partitions.
NOTE: Files created with segmented body partitions may not be recognized properly by some Sony camcorders, decks, or servers.
- Improved color-management workflow for choosing color spaces, applying color adjustments, and transcoding clips with color adjustments:
- In Options, Color management settings have been grouped together. Grade in has been changed to Working color space, and Display color space settings have been changed to Preview color space and External monitor color space.
- In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector pane now displays the Preview and External monitor color space (if an external monitor is enabled). If the selected color space is not compatible with the source color space and cannot be exported, a warning is displayed to notify you.
- When exporting a clip with color adjustments, the Output color space is now based on the Preview color space or External monitor color space to ensure the transcoded clip matches your preview.
- When exporting a clip with color adjustments, the output format and transcoding presets are limited those supported by the selected Output color space.
- Saved transcoding settings are now applied when transcoding clips or repairing flashbands.
- The Save settings switch in Transcode Tools is now on by default.
- Added support for expanding and collapsing the Favorite Folders, Devices, and Recent headings in Browse mode and in file-browse dialogs.
- Improved the accuracy of the remaining time estimate when copying clips.
- Improved performance when playing back some AVC clips (macOS only).
- Combined the Username/Email and Domain login methods when uploading to Sony Ci.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when previewing clips with the secondary window enabled if Intel HD Graphics 4000 was selected in the Video processing device drop-down list..
- Fixed a bug that could cause files to be overwritten after clicking Keep Existing when prompted to replace existing files while exporting to DPX or OpenEXR format.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect video levels when displaying and rendering AVC 8-bit 4:2:0 clips on some macOS computers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause playback to zoom unexpectedly after adjusting color correction controls if CPU was selected in the Video processing device drop-down list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Copy only between mark points setting to be ignored when copying XAVC Intra HD clips.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the video preview to display black frames when switching the Preview setting between Before and After in the Adjust Color workspace.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Convert to setting in the Adjust Color workspace from being applied correctly when changing the Source color space setting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause poor playback performance and excessive memory usage when playing some MOV clips on macOS.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect Exposure index value to be displayed for RAW clips in the Adjust Color workspace.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect Output color space settings to be displayed in the Export pane if the clip selection changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Share pane to incorrectly display the user's login status when uploading to Sony Ci.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the last-used render settings from being applied when transcoding and uploading to Sony Ci.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some H.264 .mov clips to play at double speed on macOS.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Export button to be unavailable when exporting an EDL or repairing flash bands and clicking a blank area in the center of the Transcode To dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some clips in an EDL from linking correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause clips to be numbered incorrectly when Rename files was selected in the Export pane and 2 digits or 3 digits was selected in the Numbering drop-down list.
- Fixed a bug that could cause clips to be rendered using the last-used format (rather than the selected format) when Rename files was selected in the Export pane.
- Fixed a bug that could cause clips to be displayed in the Import EDL dialog.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the split location from resetting when double-clicking the split line in split-screen preview mode in the Adjust Color workspace.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect aspect ratio to be applied when previewing SD MXF clips with the Video processing device set to CPU.
- Fixed a bug that could cause color variations in MPEG2 clips when the Video processing device was set to CPU or a GPU.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the source color space of ProRes 422 clips from being identified correctly.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.3
- Added support for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
- Added an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR gain switch in Application Settings is selected.
- Added Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) display and output color spaces for a consistent look when grading using the S-Log3(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
- Added a Transcode Tools menu in the Export pane to allow you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
- Added support for reading clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS only).
- Added support for adjusting the Exposure index value for clips with an ISO value of 10,000 or greater.
- Added support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Improved performance when displaying thumbnail images from Professional Disc volumes.
- When transcoding files, a prompt is now displayed to allow you to choose whether to keep or overwrite files when exporting to a file name that already exists. If you choose to keep the existing files, a number is appended to the name of the exported file.
- In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector now displays a notification when the source color space does not match the selected media.
- Improved the layout of the application window when using the color wheels and scopes in Adjust Color mode.
- Improved support for reading ISO sensitivity metadata from some Sony cameras.
- Improved the login method for logging in to Sony Ci via the Share pane: you can now choose to log in with a username and email or a contributor code.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash in some cases when transcoding multiple clips.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when exporting to OpenEXR format when the output color space was set to ACES.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when performing color adjustments during playback in Split or 2 Up preview mode if CPU was selected in the Video processing device drop-down list.
- Fixed a bug that could cause slow performance when browsing XDCAM volumes.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent playback from an XDCAM volume to an external monitor if CPU was selected in the Video processing device drop-down list.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to hang during startup on some macOS 10.11 computers with Iris Pro Graphics.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect color space to be applied when switching between Clip List and Clip modes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect output color spaces to be displayed when exporting an EDL.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some XAVC S proxy clips to display the incorrect format in the Inspector window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Export pane from scrolling correctly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented spanned XDCAM EX clips from being transcoded.
- Fixed a bug that could result in black frames when transcoding some clips using 4K render presets.
- Fixed a bug that could cause exporting to fail in some cases when exporting multiple clips.
- Fixed a bug that could cause transcoding to fail in some cases when using clips from Professional Disc volumes if Transcode using proxy clip was selected.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Clip List mode from being displayed after viewing a clip list in full-screen mode or on a secondary window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause black frames to be displayed when playing some H.264/AVC MP4 clips.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some AVCHD clips to play incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent discontinuous timecode (LTC change table) from being preserved when transcoding clips.
- Fixed a bug that required users to click Export twice when transcoding an EDL on a MacBook with a built-in trackpad.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.1
- Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2
- Improved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU.
- General performance improvement when reading clips.
- Improved video quality when transcoding XAVC Intra HDR HD/2K clips.
- Added support for reading and transcoding 10-bit Rec.709/HLG clips in both Rec.709 and Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color spaces.
- Added an SDR gain switch in Application Settings to convert between standard- and high-dynamic-range content. When the switch is enabled, a linear gain of +6 dB (2.0x) is applied when reading SDR content, and a linear gain of -6 dB (0.5x) is applied when exporting to an SDR format or displaying on an SDR display.
- Added a Waveform Settings menu to allow you to change the scale of the waveform monitor to use nits instead of percent when grading HDR clips.
- Added a Folder setting to the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to set the initial folder when connecting to a device via FTP.
- Added support for uploading to Ci using a contributor code in the Username/Email box.
- Added support for browsing network folders using UNC paths (Windows).
- The Loop Playback setting and Speed/Quality and Real Time/All Frames settings in the Playback Settings menu are now preserved when you close and restart the application.
- Fixed a bug that could cause slow performance when browsing XDCAM Station volumes via CIFS.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when some unsupported MOV files were selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause blank video and audio streams to be rendered when transcoding MPEG source clips.
- Fixed a bug that could cause DPX image sequences to be displayed as individual images rather than as a single DPX file when a folder path contains Japanese characters.
- Fixed a bug that caused deleted folders to remain in the Favorite Folders and Recents list in the Places pane.
- Fixed a bug that could cause uploading to Sony Ci via the Share pane to fail if your network connection was interrupted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause padding to be incorrectly applied to clips after clearing the Add padding to clips check box.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Export button to be unavailable when repairing flash bands.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect Look profile setting to be selected when using Undo and Redo in the Adjust Color workspace.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect Output color space setting to be selected when changing the Render preset setting.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent thumbnail images from displaying correctly for some supported media types.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the split control to disappear when using split-screen preview mode and toggling video scopes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to become unresponsive when copying a large number of clips.
- Fixed a bug that prevented previewing on an external monitor via Blackmagic Design devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause keyboard shortcuts to be ignored after manually entering a timecode value.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.1
- Added support for grading in the Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) color space.
- Added support for connecting to FTP devices by fully qualified domain name.
- Added support for reading fragmented MP4 files created by the Sony PWS-100TD1.
- Added support for reading files using the .mpeg file extension.
- Improved time-remaining estimates when uploading multiple clips to Sony Ci using the Share pane.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to become unresponsive when deleting a large number of clips from some slower storage devices.
- Fixed a bug that could cause essence marks added in Browse mode to be lost when switching to View mode.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect Mark In/Mark Out timecode values to be displayed in the Inspector when sequentially previewing multiple selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from reading ProRes 422 files created by the Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ recorder.
- Fixed a bug that caused color adjustments to be applied after the Look profile setting (when Grade in is set to Log) or after the RRT/ODT (when Grade in is set to ACES). Color adjustments are now correctly applied before the Look profile or RRT/ODT.
- Fixed a bug that could cause image corruption in transcoded clips when the Grade in drop-down list was set to ACES and no color-space conversion or color correction was applied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause inconsistencies in the available Output color space settings when transcoding after changing the Grade in setting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Render preset and Output color space settings to be set incorrectly after switching between the Export and Inspector panes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Exposure Index value to be set incorrectly after closing and restarting the application.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Gain sliders to be set incorrectly after closing and restarting the application.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an unexpected error when attempting to add a clip to a clip list with missing files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause thumbnail images to be displayed incorrectly after rearranging a clip list in Adjust Color mode.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the cursor position from updating for clip lists when typing a new timecode value below the video preview.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent keyboard shortcuts from controlling playback after updating the cursor position by typing a new timecode value below the video preview.
- Fixed a bug that caused deleted folders to remain in the Recent list in the Places pane.
- Fixed a bug that caused increased audio volume after transcoding mono MOV clips to XAVC format.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Repair flash bands automatically check box to be selected and unavailable when using the Export or Share pane.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Start time and End time values on the File tab of the Inspector to be incorrect for clips rendered with Add padding to clips selected.
- On some computers, the application can hang during startup/registration. Updating your graphics driver will allow the application to start normally.
- Spanned AVCHD clips may exhibit audio and video noise when previewing the transition between clips. Transcoding is not available for spanned AVCHD clips. We recommend that you copy the clips to your local drive before working with them.
- ASC-CDL (.cdl) files are not displayed in the Load ASC-CDL dialog when the file is saved in a known folder structure (such as an XAVC or XDCAM volume). Saving the ASC-CDL files in a generic location such as the General folder will allow you to load them.
- When playing 4K clips, the video preview can display irregularities on some systems that do not meet the system requirements for 4K media.
- Transcoding performance can be slow when transcoding to an exFAT-formatted SxS card on Windows.
- On some systems, transcoding can fail when using Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8.1 version 10.18.15.4279. Please use the latest driver from Intel.
- In some cases, transcoding does not work correctly if an EDL is opened while an EDL is already open in the EDL workspace. If you switch to Browse or View mode and reopen the EDL, transcoding will work as expected.
- If you use the Upload to Ci feature while the EDL Import workspace is open, the last-selected file from Browse or View mode is uploaded to Ci rather than the loaded EDL (macOS only).
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.1.1 or later is required when using an external monitor via a Blackmagic Design SDI or UltraStudio device.
- If playback is not smooth when previewing high-resolution clips, click the magnifying glass in the video preview window and decrease the preview resolution.
- The Combine relay clips command can produce incorrect timecode if used to combine clips that are not relay clips.
- Catalyst applications can crash on some Windows 10 systems that include multiple GPUs (one AMD GPU and one Intel or NVIDIA GPU). Please check for updated AMD GPU drivers: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-16.1-Hotfix-Release-Notes.aspx.
- If you need to format an SxS card, please use the Memory Media Utility.
- If you need to format or finalize an XDCAM Professional Disc volume, please use the XDCAM Drive Software.
- After importing an EDL, the spacebar does not start/stop playback, and JKL keys do not shuttle playback.
- When working with clip lists or multiple selected clips, the Start time value in the Inspector does not match the timecode of the cursor position in some cases.
- In some cases, the application can crash during startup when attempting to read some MP4 clips. Resetting the application preferences as described below can reset the last-viewed folder and allow the application to start normally.
- If you want to reset the applications's preferences to their default values, hold Ctrl+Shift while double-clicking the application icon. When the application starts, you'll be prompted to reset all preferences.
- When copying a clip list and its clips to an XDCAM device via FAM, the clips' UMID data is changed, which breaks media links and will cause the copy operation to fail.
- Copying growing MXF clips to the PDW-HD1500 via FTP can fail.
- When viewing MXF clips from an XDCAM Station or Professional Disc volume, Catalyst Prepare now reads metadata from the sidecar XML. This improves performance but can result in a reduced set of metadata being displayed in the Inspector.
- Attempting to preview a clip with a backslash (\) in the file name will result in a "The media is offline, missing, or unsupported" error message (macOS only).
- If Catalyst Browse fails to start due to an invalid license file, you can reset the application preferences to choose the correct license file the next time you start the application:
- Windows: Hold Shift+Windows while starting the application.
- MacOS: Hold Shift+Command while starting the application.
- Some computers running macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) may experience visual inconsistencies, hangs, or crashes when previewing clips with the secondary window enabled.
- When running macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), access to Professional Disc and Optical Disc Archive volumes is not available. Support will be enabled when updated device drivers are released. Please check https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/software_for_sony_equipment for updated XDCAM Drive Software and Optical Disc Archive Software.
- If you notice corrupted video preview or decreased playback performance on macOS High Sierra (10.13), please install the latest High Sierra update to ensure your system is using the latest graphics drivers.
- When transcoding to XAVC Intra, XAVC Long, and XAVC S formats, some Windows PCs may produce an error. Running Windows Update or installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable manually will resolve the issue.
- When previewing spanned AVCHD clips, you may see blocking noise at the transitions between clips. If you use the Combine relay clips command, the new clip will not exhibit the noise during playback.
- When running macOS 10.14 (Mojave) in Japanese, user interface text can appear with a reduced line weight.
- Deleting clips from a Professional Disc volume can fail if the clips are still loading when you attempt to delete them. Verify the load icon is not displayed in the main video preview window or in the Preview window in the Inspector and then try deleting clips again.
- Attempting to log in to Ci Workspace using an Enterprise Email (SSO) account fails to log in successfully. We are actively investigating the issue.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Catalyst Browse:
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 10, or Windows 10 Creators Update or macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), or 10.14 (Mojave)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU
with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
The install utility creates any necessary folders and copies all files required by Catalyst Browse to your computer.
Installing on Windows
- Download the install utility from our Web
- Double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen prompts
to install the appropriate version of Catalyst Browse for your computer.
Installing on macOS
- Download the Catalyst Browse DMG file from our Web
- Double-click the downloaded .dmg file.
- Drag the Catalyst Browse icon into to your Applications folder to install it on your computer.
If you would like information or trial/demo versions of other products
from Sony Creative Software Inc., please visit our Web
. You will always find the latest technical information,
trials, demos, and product announcements from Sony Creative Software
Commercial distribution of the trials and demos requires written permission from Sony Creative Software Inc.
7.0 Contacting Sony Creative Software Inc.
Sony Creative Software Inc. can be contacted in the following ways:
Sony Creative Software Inc.
8215 Greenway Boulevard
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562
For a detailed list of Technical Support options, we encourage
you to visit https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/support/default.asp.
© 2019. Sony Creative Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.
XDCAM, XDCAM EX, XAVC, XAVC S, NXCAM, SxS and Professional Disc are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and other countries. For more information, see https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/licensenotices